MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To help you get the most out of your membership of The Bath House – Banya London and to understand our responsibilities to you and your responsibilities to us, please read these terms and conditions.
- Each member will be responsible for paying all the membership fee.
- Each member will be responsible for paying any extra charges and fees which they or a guest incur using facilities and services not covered by the membership.
- Each member will be responsible for adhering to the rules set out here and in the General terms and conditions of The Bath House.
- Your membership will run for 12 months unless cancelled by us.
- Your membership will begin on the latter of the day you pay your membership fee or the date we reopen.
- Your membership entitles you and you alone to unlimited visits to the public banya free of charge for 12 months.
- Each visit entitles you to a 3 hour stay from the start of your booking. Subject to availability and permission from the management you may stay longer than your allotted time, but we reserve the right to charge an additional £20 per head per hour for each additional hour that you stay beyond your allotted time. A full hour may be charged after the first 15 minutes.
- Your membership does not include any treatments, food or drinks. These need to be paid for separately by you or your guests.
- Membership fee must be paid fully in advance.
- Your membership fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Suspending your membership
- You can suspend your membership for a period of one month during your 12 months membership.
- If you want to suspend your membership you must notify us by email.
- The suspension will take effect from the date we acknowledge receipt of your email.
- In the event of temporary closure of The Bath House, we will suspend your membership until we can reopen and automatically extend it for the period of closure.
Cancelling your membership
- While you are at the Bath House, we expect you to behave appropriately, respectfully and politely at all times. We may prevent you from entering the banya or ask you to leave if we think that you behaviour is inappropriate.
- We will not tolerate our staff or other guests being verbally abused, intimidated or physically threatened. If we find this to be the case, we have the right to report you to the police, to ban you immediately and permanently from The Bath House and to cancel your membership.